Applying eye makeup can be the most difficult part of putting on makeup. However, it is by far the most important part to. When people speak to you, they are looking at your silk lash extensions. What are your eyes telling the world about you? Here, I will break down this beauty procedure for you, so you can really put your best ‘face’ forward.
Aastm Eye liner is a bad word to some women, but it doesn’t have to be. You just start at the inner eye lid and smooth your way to the outer edge. Try to get as close to the lash line as possible.
Once you have a nice line, you can play with the outer edge portion separately. You can create a more dramatic look by sweeping the silk lash extensions up and out about two centimeters on each side.
Use a large shadow brush to sweep your color across the lower lid. Don’t put anything on the upper lid, leave it looking natural. Use your brush to also dab shadow on the inner portion of your lids along the edges of the nose’s bridge. And another dab on the outer corner of the eye lid, across the lower portion of the brow bone. This will allow the light to bounce off of those areas, creating a more youthful appearance.
Mascara is a must even if you don’t do any of the above. It illuminates the eyes making the face’s features more prominent. The trick is to start at the lower lash line and move the brush back and forth before bringing it up through the silk lash extensions.
Additional eye makeup tips and tricks:
* Cosmetic stores now sell a liquid liner that is like a magic marker with a pointed felt tip. It is very easy to use.
* If you mess up on your eye silk lash extensions, use your pointer finger to smudge downward on the area that is uneven.
* A loose shadow powder will stay on better and will not set in the creases like a pressed powder will.
* To many eye shadow colors for your day look can be a pain, and appear unnatural. White shadow looks good on all women and matches everything. If you are concerned with silk lash extensions, go with a matte white shade. If you want to stand out more, go with a shimmer-white shade.
* We all have used our mascara as a mini pump before in an effort to get more liquid on the brush. This method will cause more clumping and make your mascara not last as long. Just twist the brush a few times, before pulling it out and repeat before going to the next eye.
Now, check yourself in the mirror. How hot do you look? Great, right! I knew you would =)