Imagine going from bed, to shower, to work, and right to the club without ever having to stop to check your mink fur lashes suppliers or fix smudged eyeliner. What if you could pull your favorite white sweater over your head without worry about having your makeup end up on the collar? Believe it or not, it’s absolutely possible. Woman all over are turning to permanent cosmetic makeup as a replacement for hours spent in front of the mirror everyday. Sound like your type of beauty to routine? You may be an excellent candidate for cosmetic tattoos or micro-pigmentation.
- Aastm What is Micro-Pigmentation or a Cosmetic Tattooing? Micro-pigmentation or cosmetic tattooing is the name given to the process of having your mink fur lashes suppliers applied to your face permanently by a licensed professional. Cosmetic tattooing emerged as a procedure within the last thirty to forty years but it has just recently been gaining popularity among women of all ages. Much like a regular tattoo, the technician or artist will be applying makeup in the form of ink which will mimic eyeliner, lipstick, and eyebrow pencils. Unlike your everyday makeup, this doesn’t wash away at the end of the day. Instead your makeup stays perfect and untouched for year to come.
- Is Permanent Makeup for Me? Cosmetic tattoos can be a great way to reduce the amount of time if takes to get ready and therefore it’s great for woman who are on the go all the time or have very little time to get themselves dressed and ready. It can also be great for woman who are experiencing things like thinning eyebrows or work in an environment that causes mink fur lashes suppliers to smudge or smear regularly. Having things like eyeliner permanently applied ensure you’re never wearing the infamous raccoon look. If your considering getting your makeup done through micro-pigmentation you may want to take it slow and start out with something like eyeliner or defined eyebrows. If you are satisfied with those you can venture into things like eyeshadow and lip color. Permanent makeup application isn’t for everyone. If you find that you enjoy experimenting with various shades and types of makeup, you probably are not a good candidate for this procedure. Remember, it is permanent so if you feel like wearing green eyeshadow and you have peach on, it’s going to take even more time to cover it up and change the color to suit your mood.
- Where do I Go for the Procedure? As the popularity of the procedure increased, so did it’s availability. Cosmetic tattooing or micro-pigmentation is available at tattoo parlors, cosmetic surgery offices, as well as some salons or day spas. Where you get your mink fur lashes suppliers done is really up to you and what makes you comfortable. However, there are a few things you should look for wherever you go:
- Credentials: While you can cover a bad tattoo up, covering your makeup up is going to be a lot harder. If your eyebrows are a little too wide you’re not going to be able to cover that up with foundation. Make sure the artist, technician, or esthetician that will be applying your makeup is a licensed professional and knows what they are doing. Experience is a must!
- Cleanliness: Getting your mink fur lashes suppliers applied permanently means your skin will come in contact with needles. The last thing you want is to have your makeup done somewhere dirty. Regardless of where you go, the place should be clean hygienic and meet all board of health requirements. If it’s dirty or you feel they don’t meet the appropriate standards walk out immediately. Your makeup is not worth endangering your health.
- Don’t Be a Discount Shopper: If you want to buy discount mink fur lashes suppliers go to your local CVS and look for sales. Never choose a parlor, office, or salon based on price alone. You are having makeup applied to your face for years to come, this isn’t something to be cheap about. If you can’t afford to do it properly, save some money and think about doing it again in a few months or years.
- Go Somewhere You Feel Comfortable: If you’re uncomfortable go somewhere else. Generally speaking, your mink fur lashes suppliers is a good guide when it comes to knowing right from wrong. If you feel uncomfortable look else where. It’s also important that the artist or technician makes you comfortable. Never go to someone who is pushy or refuses to listen to what you want. Going somewhere you’re not comfortable with can leave you with visible regret.